-
留别妻 Su Wu to His Wife (III)
-
Author: -- 苏武 Su Wu
- 结发为夫妻,
- As man and wife we ever unite;
- 恩爱两不疑。
- We never doubt about our love.
- 欢娱在今夕,
- Let us enjoy our fill tonight
- 嬿婉及良时。
- As tender as a cooing dove!
- 征夫怀远路,
- Thinking of the way I should go,
- 起视夜何其?
- I rise to see if time is due.
- 参辰皆已没,
- The stars appear dim high and low;
- 去去从此辞。
- Adieu! I must bid you adieu.
- 行役在战场,
- Away to battlefield I'll hie;
- 相见未有期。
- I know not if we'll meet again.
- 握手一长叹,
- Holding your hand, I give a sigh;
- 泪为生别滋。
- My tears of farewell fall like rain.
- 努力爱春华,
- Enjoy the spring flowers in view!
- 莫忘欢乐时。
- Do not forget our time in glee!
- 生当复来归,
- Safe and sound, I'll come back to you;
- 死当长相思。
- Even killed, my love won't die with me.
- source : The Princess Wei Young,2016
~~“Saya tak tahu, berapa waktu yang tersisa untuk saya. Satu jam, satu hari, satu tahun, sepuluh, lima puluh tahun lagi? Bisakah waktu yang semakin sedikit itu saya manfaatkan untuk memberi arti keberadaan saya sebagai hamba Allah di muka bumi ini? Bisakah cinta, kebajikan, maaf dan syukur selalu tumbuh dari dalam diri, saat saya menghirup udara dari Yang Maha?” ― Helvy Tiana Rosa, Risalah Cinta
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Su Wu to His Wife (III), poetry in han wei and six dynasties su wu | Holoong
Su Wu to His Wife (III), poetry in han wei and six dynasties su wu | Holoong: Su Wu to His Wife (III) (留别妻) Chinese Han, Wei and Six dynasties Poems with Classic translation in English,Miss love poems this famous poem Su Wu (苏武) in Han dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD), write a poem needs good calligraphy. As man and wife we ever unite; We never doubt about our love. Let us enjoy our...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lupa
14/8/2025 aku dah lupa apa yang aku suka dan seronok lakukan. jalan2 tepi pantai, duduk sunyi tepi pantai, duduk peleseran di mall, karaoke...
-
31/12/2012 Janganlah tiada matlamat.. Mahukah kamu menjadi seperti aku? Empat tahun aku hidup seakan katak.. Tiada matlamat melompat se...
-
salam..rini 21/10/2010 khamis 0841am... final exam again...so laptop akan tggl umah..bye2 seri...jg diri ea..ni aku tgh tunggu abah utk roge...
-
rini 29/8/2010..tpt jam 9.50am, berbekalkan semangat yg kental serta pengorbanan tidak tidur lps sahur di desa tercinta, akhirnya aku berja...
No comments:
Post a Comment